User FAQ | Public Beta
How to play the beta
Open Steam and navigate to "Library" at the top left and click home, Then find "SCP: Secret Laboratory" and right-click the game and open "Properties..." then click "Betas" and choose "publicbeta - 11.0.0".
- If you want to switch back to stable version choose "none" in Betas
You must be in the official SCP:SL Discord server, Go to the top of the server and select "SCP : SL Public B" and add it to your Discord library, After it is added we suggest that you restart Discord since Discord acts up when you add a game to your library, After restarting navigate to your Home page and click "Library" near the top left and click "Install" next to "SCP: Secrect Laboratory (public-beta). Images are below if you are having an issue.
These are issues/bugs that are known/confirmed
- Black void doors | Some doors will be completely blacked out.
Some SCP encounters can destroy your ears with awful & really loud sounds.
SCP-079 sometimes will not get auto-RC'ed when all other SCP's are RC'ed.
- Visual bug with surroundings going invisible.
Boxes that hold guns going invisible.
Sinkhole visual glitch.
- Can't interact/do anything. (Really annoying)
- Some hardcore FPS drops.
Smoke visual bug not showing in nuke room.
- Random crashing.
- Sometimes your screen can turn into Discord white theme.
False ending screens.
SCP-173 can sometimes move when being looked at.
- Massive desync.
- Item dupe.
- Playerlist not showing everyone.
These are issues/bugs that are unknown/not confirmed
- Visual bug with SCP-079's screen getting 5 pixels.
- A invisible HCZ Armory inside of HCZ.
- This one seems to be really rare, If you enter a elevator and use it you will get teleported somewhere in a void.
If there is any bugs we are missing & you think should be added please let us know on our Discord server! Also if a issue gets crossed out that means it was fixed.